BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Novotel Hotel Location Opening Soon!



Hey Everyone,

So I’ve been looking for jobs recently since I don't work at Forever 21 anymore, and I just learned about a new hotel that is opening up near my house and I am so excited. As a lot of you know, I want to go into the hotel business, which requires that I have at least 2-3 years of prior hotel work experience. Since the economy sucks right now, I haven't been able to get a job at a hotel since none of them are hiring and I’m just so excited that a new hotel is opening up so close to me. It would be amazing if I got a job there since my travel time would be close to nothing and I would be able to get the experience that I need. I had heard of the Novotel brand before but I wasn't too familiar with it so I decided to take a look at their website and I have to honestly say that it is a beautiful hotel. It’s very modern, clean and sophisticated. Hopefully if I get the job, I will be allowed to make a few videos of the different rooms they offer and upload them to YouTube for all of you to see. So, I don’t really have anything else to say, I’ve been sick for almost 2 weeks which is why I don’t really have any other news or moments to share with you since I’ve been stuck at home. I did completely organize and clean my room, and it looks amazing. Speaking of my room I just remembered something that I want to tell you all. Ok so I have this weird habit that when I put new bed sheets on my bed and my room is clean and organized, I don’t want to leave my room for even a second and all I want to do is study or do my homework or something productive. Even if my mom calls me downstairs for something or my dad needs help, I get really upset! I don’t know why that happens. All I want to do is sit in my room and do my homework or do something very productive or just sit on my bed. It’s really odd. I don’t know if it’s only me or if this happens to other people too. I just think it’s so funny, because I become very attached to my room and I bite my family’s head off if they bug me. I don’t know, maybe it’s just the clean environment that makes me feel really positive but I still think it’s odd. Does this happen to any of you? Let me know because if it does then I will feel so much better about my weird habit. Bye for now and I hope to be back soon with something more fun for you all!

Oh here’s the link to the hotel that I applied to. It’s opening date is March 1, 2010. Check it out and keep it in mind for future trips!

0 comments: