BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

YouTube Guru and American Road Trip



Hey Everyone!

So lately I've been watching quite a bit of these make-up tutorials and funny videos on youtube and I'm kind of getting the urge to start making my own video's. Honestly I've always wanted to make my own video's and upload them on youtube but the only reason I'm holding back is because I'm not sure what to focus on. I am really leaning towards review's of products since I have tried a million products already. I have information on a lot of products so I might as well share my opinion and thought's with others since it might help them out. But I'm not sure. I don't really know what's holding me back. I want to do it so badly but I'm nervous about the negative comments I will receive (every youtuber gets them- there's haters everywhere!) I'll take some time to think it through and then I'll let you all know what my final decision is. Oh and just to share with you all, I am planning on taking a road trip across America with my cousins. There's so many places I want to see, so were thinking of doing a two week road trip so that we can maximize our to do list. I am so excited since I've only been to New York and have not seen anything else in America. I love traveling! Were not sure what states where going to visit yet but as soon as I have details I will be sure to share them with you all. Ok so I'll speak with you all very soon! Good Night :)

0 comments: