BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Faith 21 Not In Canada



Okie so I was super excited to go check out forever 21's new line called faith 21. It's a plus sized line for young girls to help them keep up with today's fashion. I am truly sad to here that the line will not be coming to Canada. But Why?? I don't know why this decision was made or how it was made, but it has been made. I've also realized that you can not get orders shipped to Canada from the website. I have also gotten a lot of complaints about the sizing charts not being true to plus size women. And the reasoning behind this is that forever 21 is a store catered to junior's which means that faith 21 is catered to plus sized juniors. This is so ridiculous. I think it would be greatly beneficial for he company to make their line available internationally. You guys can help by sending your suggestions to the head office of forever 21, and you can do this through the forever 21 website under 'contact us'.

0 comments: