BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


Okie so I just realized that I forgot to talk about some major news! The 6th Harry Potter Movie. How could I have possibly done that? I am a huge fan and I am soooo excited to see the movie. I wanted very badly to go tonight to watch the 12am show but because of school restrictions I had to postpone the plan. I will be watching the 8pm show on Thursday instead and I am absolutely shaking in my boots with excitement. I already bought the tickets today, and I just found out that the guy at the movie place charged me twice (just had to add that in there and I'll take care of that later) Despite the scuffle and trouble I went through to get these tickets I am soo happy to be seeing it soon. I absolutely loved the 7th book and I think it is the best one out of the series. Okie so I'll stop rambling on now and leave you guys to bask in the glory that is the Harry Potter Saga. Enjoy your delish dreams of that sexy Draco Malfoy (yeah you got that right, I'm a Slytherin kind of girl) ;)

Sleep tight, make sure to let Malfoy bite ;)

0 comments: