BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hospitality Management at George Brown College



Hey Guys,


So I just wanted to take the time to update you guys on whats going on in my life. So I was originally set to go do my post-graduate diploma in hospitality studies in Marbella, Spain, but that plan fell through because of financial problems. I am so upset about the downfall of my plans because I was really excited to get my hotel management career on the road. I have a degree in Sociology which is why I NEED to have some sort of certificate or diploma in hospitality management so that I can get a decent job. This is why I have now decided to continue my education at George Brown College while working full-time in the mornings so that I can get my work experience started. I feel really lost right now because I don't really know if what I'm doing is the right thing, but I honestly have no other options at this point. I have to make do with what I have near home and George Brown seems like the best option. I've compared there program to the one that I was supposed to do in Spain and it's actually quite similar, the only difference is that the one in Spain costs about 24,000 dollars (plus all your other personal expenses). Hopefully every thing will turn out alright and I will get to the top just like I had always planned. Maybe after I get a good job and make some money I can go to Switzerland to get my Masters in Hotel Management. (We'll see about that later though) If you guys are in the hospitality or hotel management industry please give me your thoughts and opinions so that I can really assess my situation right now. Thank for reading and please wish me luck. Thnxs loves :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of
your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome site!

Here is my page; home exercises