BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Monday, July 13, 2009

First Blog

Hey Guys,

Well this is my first blog and I'm kind of nervous. I don't even know what to write about so I'll probably just be rambling on about who knows what. I started this blog because my cousin thought that I would be really great at it. I don't know why exactly she thinks that but I decided to give it a try and see how it all turns out. I haven't really decided exactly what is the main purpose of this blog, right now topics such as gossip, fashion, travel and Hollywood are roaming around in my mind. I'm leaning towards travel though because it's probably the most interesting to me but I would still write about other things as well. Well that's all for now, keep a lookout for a new post in the next couple of days. I have to get my thoughts all together since this all seems so overwhelming. I'm not that big of a techee (sp?) so I'm gonan have to first learn how to work this site. Alright then, hope you all have a great week. Speak to you soon!

0 comments: