BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just Checking In...

Hello To All My Lovely Readers,

So I've still been learning how to use this blog and I'm kind of annoyed because I can't figure out how to get people to follow my blog. I guess it will take some time but waiting is making me nervous. I have a school presentation to prepare for and I'm kind of nervous because I'm not very comfortable speaking in front of crowds. I suddenly got sick Sunday night and I don't really know why. My head was spinning and I felt like vomiting. It was bad enough that I had to stay in bed since I couldn't walk without falling over. I'm feeling much better now though, which is curious to me since it makes me wonder where that short lived sickness appeared from. I've uploaded some video's and pictures for you all to see. I love sharing my travel experiences with others and I hope you all enjoy them. I feel really weird doing this since I know I have no actual readers but I'm hoping that I will get some soon. Or else this blog may be listed on the FAIL website. Oh I hope that doesn't happen. I've just now looked around my room to notice that it's a horrible mess, so I think I should work on that before I start my school work. Have a lovely week and always stay smiling :)

0 comments: