BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Designer Fragrance Depot

Hey all!

Recently I saw a commercial on TV for a warehouse called Designer Fragrance Depot and I decided to go check it out. I was really impressed with the place because they had great nail polish's and lipsticks (and other make up) for a really great price. They are more known for the designer fragrances that they sell at discount prices but the warehouse was filled with shampoo, body sprays, nail polish, press on nails, lipstick, exercise equipment, socks, bath sets and much more! I obviously went crazy in the nail polish/lipstick section, so I'm gonna show you what I got. If you live in Toronto you should really check out the warehouse. Click HERE for their website and find the location that is nearest to you and go check them out!

Oh and just to give you an idea of their prices, each nail polish was only 50 cents (I KNOW!) and their lipsticks were $2 each. Everything, except the brand name perfumes, is about $10 or under; and the brand name perfumes vary in price range. If you know what perfume you want, just call in advance to find out how much it cost's!

So here are the pictures I took of my haul. Enjoy and feel free to ask any questions :)







What I bought:

Nailene short press on nails
Nailene nail glue
Cover Girl Sheer Rose Lipstick
Revlon Nicely Nude Lipstick
Revlon Almost Nude Lipstick
and...10 amazing nail polish's (sally hansen, cover girl, nyc)
Oh! and that cute floral summer clutch for only $3






1 comments:

Fragrance cosmetics perfumes said...

Nice. I have tried these types of designer fragrances. They are really awesome.