BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Monday, March 8, 2010

M.A.C Warehouse Sale Haul

Hello my lovelies!

So as promised, here are a few pics of my MAC, Estee Lauder and Clinique haul. The sale was awesome and I had a great time and the prices were MINDBLASTING, they just blasted my mind (lol) So take a look and enjoy!



MAC Mineralize Satinfinish in NC37 for $10



A cute purple clutch for $2



MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Refined for $10



MAC Lipsticks in Pleasureseeker (orange) and Semi-Annual (black) for $5



Estee Lauder Navy Print Tote (pink inside) for $8



Estee Lauder Make-up bags for $3 (total for both)



MAC Lipstick in Surprise Me



MAC Eyeshadow in Banshee



MAC Blush in Hand Finish



MAC Eyeliner in Molasses



Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara for $3



Clinique Lipsticks in Chocolate Ice (left) and Blush Nude (right) for $5 each



Breast Cancer Ribbon Pin for $7 by Estee Lauder



MAC Naked Honey Body Wash for $4



MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion (free gift for all customers)



MAC Fix+Rose Fixante for $10




Clinique Perfectly Real Compact in 136 N for $12



Estee Lauder Lip Line Perfecter for $10


This was my first time at a MAC Warehouse Sale and I had a great time. I was worried that I may not find anything I like, but as you all can see I found plenty! I'm so excited about everything I got and I can't wait to try it all out and I can't wait for the next sale. Also I'm going to be doing reviews of these products after I've used them for a few weeks, so keep an eye out for those! If you have any questions about any of the products feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me and I'll try to help you out as best as I can. Thank for reading and good night!





0 comments: