BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Thursday, March 4, 2010

M.A.C Warehouse Sale


Hello my lovelies!

I know I haven't updated my blog in quite a while but I have been extremely sick for almost 6 weeks!!! Isn't that crazy? I got sick and I was like, whatever I'll be fine, but it flared up into an extreme viral infection. It got to the point where I couldn't swallow because my glands were swollen to hell. After that I finally decided to go to the walk in clinic and I had a really bad experience there (I'll share that in my next blog). I started taking antibiotics that were prescribed to me and I started to feel better but even now I'm not perfect. My throat still hurts and my nose is stuffy and I have an ear infection :( Well anyways, I'll stop with my sad story and move onto something a little bit more fun. I have some really exciting news to share with you all...I'm going to the M.A.C, Estee Lauder, Clinique and other brands warehouse sale on Sunday March 7, 2010. You actually have to be an employee to attend these sales, but I was able to find tickets on Kijiji. I've never been to any of these kinds of events before so I'm really excited to see how it goes and what treasures I will find. I've seen a few haul videos of other girls who have been to previous sales and they found some really nice things for like $3-$15 dollars. I'm going to be taking my camera with me so that I can record while I'm there and then I'll upload it to YouTube so that you all can see what it was like. Well I guess that's all for now, I;m gonna get to bed since I have another doctor's appointment early in the morning. I have lots more to share with you all, so I'll be back soon to update you all on my life! Good Night little pickles!

0 comments: