BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Post MAC Warehouse Sale


Hey lovelies!

Okay so today was the MAC, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Bobby Brown and other brands sale and I have got to say that I had a mind blasting time (lol). My cousin and I got there around 9am and had to wait in line for almost 20 minutes. It was like waiting for a ride at Wonderland, not so much fun, all you want is to get on the ride! Anyways, the sale was held at Markham Fairgrounds and the products were situated in 3 rooms. The prices were so affordable, I can't even begin to explain! I bought foundation, fix+rose mist, mineralized skin finish, all at only $10 dollars. How amazing is that? Lipsticks and nail polishes were $5 dollars each and there were an assortment of perfumes and perfume sets for $22 dollars each. They also had make-up bags, totes, clutches, and other bags for $2-$8 dollars each and train cases ranging between $60-$90 dollars. I didn't get a train case because I'm not a make-up artist so I don't need it but I picked up a few make-up bags and an adorable dark purple clutch. They also had bins stocked with stuff for only $3 dollars, like mascara, eyeshadow wands, eye pencil sharpeners, DKNY body wash for men, and lots more. I had an amazing time and I'm so glad I went, since I was thinking that it might not be worth it. OMG I totally forgot something so important. You get a free gift just for coming to the sale (today it was a MAC body lotion, it's different each day) and they had a mini pre made gift bag which you could buy for $5 dollars flat. The entire $5 dollars goes to the breast cancer charity and the gift is awesome. The kit includes all MAC products; blush, lipstick, eyeliner and eyeshadow. So that's all for now, keep a look out for my next post since it will include pictures and prices of the things I bought so that you guys can get a better understanding of what you can find at the sale. If you guys have any questions about the sale, just leave a comment or e-mail me and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading and good night :)


0 comments: