BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How To: Make-up Brush Holder under $5

Hello my lovelies!

So I've noticed that there a lot of cute make-up brush holders popping up around everywhere, but I've also noticed that they cost quite a bit of money. The price for the brush holder may not be that much but if you live in Canada (like me) the shipping just kills the whole deal. So I decided to fix this problem by making my own make-up brush holder by using items from dollarama. Now you can have the cutest make-up brush holder for a tenth of the price. So here is a list of items I bought from the dollar store:




1 wide mouthed clear glass vase



1 package of glittery 3d flower stickers (they are gorgeous)



2 cans of white shimmery rocks (small rocks, not the big ones)

From here on the step's are really simple:

Take the stickers and apply them all over the clear vase so that the surface of the vase is evenly covered


Add both the cans of rocks to the vase


place your brushes in the vase and VOILA, your adorable and cheap (but not cheap looking) make-up brush holder is complete!




I picked out these stickers at the store because I loved that they were 3D. The back layer sticks snugly onto the vase and the top/first layer pops out to make the brush holder look amazing. The styling possibilities are endless. Just go to the craft aisle at your dollar store and pick out whatever you like. There's no need to spend $30 dollars on a make-up brush holder when you can make your own for only $5. I hope you enjoyed this post. Good Luck!

0 comments: