BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Sunday, March 14, 2010

TAG: 5 Random Facts

Hello my lovelies!

So I got tagged to do a 5 random facts video so here it goes :)

Fact 1:

My birth name is not diya, but I use the name diya since it is easier for other people to say. I got tired of repeating my name over and over again like a damn pokemon, so I decided to use diya instead.

Fact 2:

I have a very awkward, sarcastic and goofy sense of humor. Most people don't understand my jokes but the one's that do understand think I'm hilarious. I usually use my humor on family since there all like me and understand my jokes, but when I make jokes in public people just stare at me and I can hear crickets. It's kind of sad but meh! I am who I am :)

Fact 3:

I have never been popular. I can honestly say that I have 2 friends. That's it. But I also think that this might be because I'm very anti-social. In university when I used to see people from my high school I just pretended like I didn't know them. LOL. I know that this seems rude, but I didn't mean to be rude at all. I don't really know how to explain myself, sometimes when I see people I will actually say 'hello' and talk to them for a few minutes and then on other occasions I just ignore them. I guess it depends on my mood, I'm just a very confusing person. If I ever did this to you, please don't take it seriously, I think I have A.D.D

Fact 4:

I'm OCD with cleanliness. If I have just taken a shower, I try not to use the bathroom for at least the rest of the day since I don't want to get dirty again. !? I don't know why this happens to me but I feel dirty if I have to use or go into the bathroom (I know my bathroom is clean since I'm the one who sits there for hours cleaning it, but I'm still OCD like that) I also hate hate hate having pets. I love love love animal's and I had a rabbit for about 4 months, but it just got to be too much for me. I was constantly cleaning his cage and if I held him, I would have to go change my clothes because I felt like his fur was everywhere on me. I don't know, there so cute and I loved him but my OCD got in the way.

Fact 5:

I'm not a very emotional person, which is not often a characteristic of a girl. I feel awkward when I have to hug my family (I'm not being mean, i love them all very much, but I just can't do it!) I don't like talking about my feelings and I keep most of them to myself. My mom and I are very close so I talk to her about everything but even then I keep my real emotions hidden. I think it's because I have 3 brothers. I'm pretty much the 4th brother. LOL. Most of the time my parent's have to ask me for hugs and even then I say no. This sounds so mean but they know how I am so they don't get too offended. The only times I hug my family are when I leave and come back from a vacation.

Random Fact:

I just asked my youngest brother, that if I wasn't related to him and was a girl his age, would he be friends with my kind of personality? He said NO. Wow! Thnxs little bro, I can really feel the love. LOL

Hope you enjoyed this. Good Day


0 comments: